Saturday, April 4, 2015

Well, today I had another migraine to start my day....

I was given a recipe concoction from someone, and boy was it awful.  I was gagging, it was so bad.  It was so frothy and thick, I couldn't even drink it.....  So I went online and looked for other recipes and found one very close, and this one added water and ice!

Well, didn't that make a difference!  I guess it was hard for me to drink it because it's green.  So that part turned me off right there.  But once I drank it, after adding the water and ice, it actually wasn't that bad!  It's an extremely healthy drink, which I'm going to try drinking it everyday.

I'm really sick of having migraines, so I'm ready to try something else, than living on migraine pills, that make me out of it, and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment